Windsor High School
Name: Paul Kinunen
Joined SRL: 2012
Paul teaches multimedia and broadcast journalism at Windsor High School located in northern California’s Sonoma County. He is also a coordinator of the Areté Media Academy at Windsor High, which gives students a focused cross-curricular media education, as well as unique media experiences with professionals.
As a teacher, Paul is most excited by how current media creation compels students to blend artistic vision with important messaging and technological know-how.
- Best Buddies builds a better world for kids with developmental disabilities
- Parents and teens weigh concussion risks and love of football
- The AVID program helps students make a successful transition into higher education
- Why online learning can be so hard
- A year without shop class: How the pandemic disrupted students’ career opportunities
- Misinformation Overload: Teens Reveal Perceptions and Impact of Misinformation
- New Series from Student Reporting Labs tells stories of youth-driven civic engagement
- SRL Parkland Reactions: We’ve Had Enough
- Teen journalists explore what opportunity in America looks like in 2019
- Tough Calls: How concussions are changing youth football