Health and Science School
Name: Jared Agard
Jared Agard has been involved in filmmaking since high school. While interning at a local television station, Jared had the opportunity to create animated promotionals. He continues to make films and animated videos for the schools where he works. He has taught Special Education in California and Oregon, and has taught art in both traditional and virtual classrooms.
Creativity has always been Jared’s passion. He has authored several fiction novels, the first of which will be published in August of 2015. His most recent projects were creating a student-run T-shirt company and a recording studio at Merlo Station High School in Beaverton, Oregon.
- Konrad Pollman on the process of creating WACOM’s 3-D stylus
- This is how engineers can dive into liquified natural gas tanks
- Research at Mount Rainier seeks to understand the development of extraterrestrial life
- Program helps special needs graduates transition into adulthood
- Ramyar Eslami, Oregon
- Dulce Sanabria, Oregon
- Amani Ahmed, Oregon
- In the outdoors, students, fungi and bacteria do the teaching
- Students train for careers in auto mechanics