Hallie Wells Middle School
Name: Chris Thornett
Chris Thornett is the TV Productions and SRL Connected Educator at Hallie Wells Middle School in Clarksburg, MD. He graduated from James Madison University in 2002 with a degree in Education and Social Sciences. He began his teaching career as a Social Studies teacher but eventually moved to Television Production and Broadcast Journalism. Hallie Wells Middle School’s Student Reporting Lab started in the Fall of 2018.
- Resource class provides a safe space to learn for students with Individualized Education Plans
- The M.O.R.E group helps male students on their journey to manhood
- What keeps this middle school green?
- Female athletes need more fans
- Students react to news about #Coronavirus